- False Discovery in A/B Testing (with Christophe Van den Bulte). Management Science (forthcoming).
- A Megastudy of Text-based Nudges Encouraging Patients to Get Vaccinated at an Upcoming Doctor’s Appointment (with Katherine L. Milkman et al.). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2021).
- Curation Algorithms and Filter Bubbles in Social Networks (with Zsolt Katona). Marketing Science (2020). Lead Article.
- Test & Roll: Profit-Maximizing A/B Tests (with Elea McDonnell Feit). Marketing Science (2019).
- A Tale of Two Twitterspheres: Microblogging During and After the 2016 Primary and Presidential Debates (with Shiri Melumad, Colman Humphrey and Robert Meyer). Journal of Marketing Research (2019). Lead Article.
- Beyond the Last Touch: Attribution in Online Advertising. Marketing Science (2018).
- The Role of Search Engine Optimization in Search Marketing (with Zsolt Katona). Marketing Science (2013).
- Provable Unlinkability against Traffic Analysis With Low Message Overhead (with Amos Fiat, Marcin Gomulkiewicz, Marek Klonowski, Miroslaw Kutylowski, Tomer Levinboim, and Amnon Ta-Shma). Journal of Cryptology (2015).
- Provable Unlinkability against Traffic Analysis (with Amos Fiat and Amnon Ta-Shma). Proceedings of Financial Cryptography (2004).
- Naive Analytics Equilibrium (with Yuval Heller).
- Screening Influencers (with Xudong Zheng).
- Price Manipulation in Peer-to-Peer Markets and the Sharing Economy (with Vladimir Pavlov).
- p-Hacking and False Discovery in A/B Testing (with Leo Pekelis, Aisling Scott and Christophe Van den Bulte).
- Principal Stratification for Advertising Experiments (with Elea McDonnell Feit).
- The Added Value of Descriptive Analytics: Evidence from Online Retailers (with Ayelet Israeli).
- Predicting Startup Survival Using the Normalized Burn Rate (with Pablo Hernández-Lagos).
- The Impact of Time Horizon on the Effect of Diversification (with Yonatan Berman).
- The Dark Side of Category Expansion: Will (and Which) Existing Ones 'Pay the Price'? (with Qi Yu and Eric Bradlow).
Work in Progress
- When (not) to Persuade Consumers (with Hangcheng Zhao and Yi Zhu).